Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Refractometer, Accuracy 0.5 Deg.
- Item # 16D201
- Mfr. Model # 13940014
- UNSPSC # 41115313
- Catalog Page # 890
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- ItemDigital Refractometer
- TypeAutomatic Digital
- Range32 deg to -70 deg F Ethylene Glycol, 32 deg to -60 deg F Propylene Glycol, 1.000-1.463 Battery Electrolyte SG, 32 deg to -65 deg F Windshield Fluid
- Automatic Temperature CompensationY
- Accuracy0.5 deg F Glycol, 0.003 SG battery electrolyte, 2 deg F Winshield Fluid
- Resolution0.5 deg F Glycol, 0.003 SG battery electrolyte, 2 deg F Windshield Fluid
- FunctionFreeze Point Of Ethylene Glycol, Freeze Point Of Propylene Glycol, Battery Electrolyte Sg, Freeze Point Of Windshield Washer Fluid
- FeaturesDetachable Neck Lanyard, 2 X Aaa Batteries Included, Durable Storage Case
- IncludesNeck Lanyard, Storage Case, 2 X Aaa Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length12 Months
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.