Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAnalog Refractometer, High Precision
- TypeAlog Manual
- Range1.000-1.060 Urine Specific Gravity Small Animal, 1.000-1.060 Urine Specific Gravity Large Animal, 2.0-14.0 g/100 mL Serum Protein
- Automatic Temperature CompensationY
- Accuracy0.001 USG, 0.2 g/100 mL
- Resolution0.001 USG, 0.2 g/100mL
- FunctionVeteriry Clinical Refractometer Measures Usg For Small And Large Animals, Serum Protein Concentration
- FeaturesIp67 Water Resistant And Dustproof Design In Durable Sealed Body
- Manufacturers Warranty Length12 Months
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.