Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Reception Desk, 71 x 42 x 82 In, Cherry
- Item # 12U511
- Mfr. Model # LRDRT2BFCH
- UNSPSC # 56101703
- Catalog Page # 2091
- Catalog Group # G8757
- Shipping Weight 494.0 lbs.
- ItemL-Shape Reception Desk
- Overall Width71"
- Overall Height42"
- Overall Depth82"
- Number of Pedestals2
- Pedestal LocationLeft and Right
- Number of Drawers4
- Pedestal StyleThree-Quarter
- Keyboard ShelfNo
- Color BaseCherry
- Color TopCherry
- Base MaterialThermal Fused Melamine Laminate
- Top MaterialThermal Fused Melamine Laminate
- HandleMetal Pull
- StandardsMeets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA
- IncludesInternal Cord Grommets
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
During assembly the end user can determine if the return will be on the left or right side. The transaction top(ledge) is always installed on top of the 71" desk.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.