Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Legacy U-Shape Desk, Overall Height 29", Overall Width 66", Overall Depth 89"
- Item # 12T520
- Mfr. Model # LUDF6630CH
- UNSPSC # 56101703
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G4752
- Shipping Weight 508.0 lbs.
- ItemU-Shape Desk
- Overall Width66"
- Overall Height29"
- Overall Depth89"
- Number of Pedestals2
- Pedestal LocationLeft and Right
- Number of Drawers5
- Pedestal StyleFull
- Keyboard ShelfNo
- Color BaseCherry
- Color TopCherry
- Base MaterialCommercial Grade Laminate with 3mm Matching PVC Edge Trim (Thermal Fused Melamine Laminate and Finished with a 3mm Matching PVC Edge)
- Top MaterialCommercial Grade Laminate with 3mm Matching PVC Edge Trim (Thermal Fused Melamine with a 3mm Edge and a Polished Metal Support)
- HandleErgonomic Metal Pull
- StandardsMeets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA
- IncludesLocks with 2 Keys Each, Filing Bars, Plastic Utility Tray, Grommets
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.