Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
L-Shape Office Desk, 71x29x65 In, Cherry
- Item # 12T505
- Mfr. Model # LLD7135CH
- UNSPSC # 56101703
- Catalog Page # 2091
- Catalog Group # G4757
- Shipping Weight 390.0 lbs.
- Item L-Shape Office Desk
- Series Legacy
- Overall Width 71"
- Overall Height 29"
- Overall Depth 65"
- Number of Pedestals 2
- Pedestal Location Left and Right
- Number of Drawers 4
- Pedestal Style Hanging
- Keyboard Shelf No
- Color Base Cherry
- Color Top Cherry
- Base Material Commercial Grade Laminate with 3mm Matching PVC Edge Trim
- Top Material Commercial Grade Laminate with 3mm Matching PVC Edge Trim
- Handle Ergonomic Metal Pull
- Assembly Required
- Standards Meets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA
- Includes Locks with 2 Keys Each, Filing Bars, Plastic Utility Tray
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.