Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Low Credenza, Cabinet/Storage, OneDsk, Ambr
- Item # 12T405
- Mfr. Model # ONCSLFSC6020AM
- UNSPSC # 56101702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 330.0 lbs.
- Item Low Credenza
- Series OneDesk
- File Size Letter/Legal
- Number of Shelves 1
- Number of Drawers 2
- Configuration (1) Box Lateral, (1) File Lateral, (2) Enclosed Shelves
- Overall Width 60"
- Overall Height 20"
- Overall Depth 20"
- Color Amber/Gray
- Material Commercial Grade Laminate with Matching 3MM PVC Edge
- Handle 6" Brushed Metal
- Assembly Credenza Shell/Storage Cabinet Required, Lateral File Not Required
- Standards Meets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA
- Includes Lock with 2 Keys, Filing Bars
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.