Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHitch Receiver Adapter
- Type (Class)Sleeve
- Size (In.)2 to 1-1/4"
- Capacity GVW (Lb.)3500 lb.
- Tongue Capacity (Lb.)300lbs
- FeaturesTow your light trailer or bike rack that has a 1 1/4" shank with your 2" hitch receiver when you simply insert this adapter. No need to change all your towing accesories or your hitch! This adapter allows you to use your current hitch accessories in either a 2" or a 1-1/4" receiver hitch. Easily converts 2" receiver to 1-1/4" Hitch pins and clips sold separately Requires 5/8" pin for 2" receiver (2PJ91) Requires 1/2" pin for 1-1/4" receiver (2PJ92) Has black painted finish Measures 7" from pin hole to pin hole Has Maximum Trailer Weight that is the lower of the following 50 Percent of the towing capacity shown on the rating sticker of your trailer hitch Vehicle towing capacity, per your owner's manual 3,500 lbs Has Maximum Tongue Weight that is the lower of the following 50 Percent of the tongue weight shown on the rating sticker of your trailer hitch 300 lbs
- For Use WithIdeal for Cargo Racks and Bike Racks, as well as any other hitch accessory that requires a 1-1/4 inch opening
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.