Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hose Reel, 3/4 In., 75 ft. L, 500 psi, 150F
- Item # 6Z786
- Mfr. Model # D83000 OLS1
- UNSPSC # 40142121
- Catalog Page # 3562
- Shipping Weight 77.0 lbs.
- ItemHose Reel
- Duty RatingHeavy Dual Pedestal, Industrial
- Drive TypeSpring Return
- Reel Inlet3/4" (F)NPT
- Hose Inside Dia.3/4"
- Hose Length75 ft.
- Hose Ends3/4" (F)NPT
- Max. Pressure500 psi
- Max. Temp.150 Degrees F
- FinishStainless Steel
- BearingsPermanently Lubricated
- LatchVibration Proof, Self Locking Ratchet
- Seal TypeViton
- Swivel MaterialStainless Steel
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- ApplicationAir, Water, Solvent, Chemical Transfer Applications in Food Processing, Pre-rinse, Washdown, Chemical Transfer, Industrial Solvent Handling Markets, Wall, Floor, Ceiling and Truck Mounting
- Overall Height24-1/8"
- Overall Width14-1/4"
- Overall Length25-3/8"
- Hose IncludedNo
Compliance and Restrictions
- D83000 OLS1
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.