Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2", 100 ft. Hose Reel, 500 psi Max. Pressure
- Item # 5KPC2
- Mfr. Model # 82000 OLS1
- UNSPSC # 40142121
- Catalog Page # 3562
- Shipping Weight 81.8 lbs.
- Item Hose Reel
- Duty Rating Heavy Dual Pedestal, Industrial
- Drive Type Spring Return
- Reel Inlet 1/2" (F)NPT
- Hose Inside Dia. 1/2"
- Hose Length 100 ft.
- Hose Ends 1/2" (F)NPT
- Hose Outlet 1/2" (F)NPT
- Max. Pressure 500 psi
- Max. Temp. 210 Degrees F
- Finish Stainless Steel
- Bearings Permanently Lubricated
- Latch Vibration Proof, Self Locking
- Seal Type Viton
- Swivel Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Mounting Floor, Wall, Ceiling, Bench and Truck
- Application Air, Water, Solvent, Chemical Transfer Applications in Food Processing, Pre-rinse, Washdown, Chemical Transfer, Industrial Solvent Handling Markets, Wall, Floor, Ceiling and Truck Mounting
- Overall Height 25-3/8"
- Overall Width 10-1/2"
- Overall Length 24"
- Hose Included No
Compliance and Restrictions
- 82000 OLS1
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.