Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hose Reel, Welding Gas, 75 Ft
- Item # 4NB17
- Mfr. Model # TW86075 OLPT1
- UNSPSC # 40142121
- Catalog Page # 3058
- Shipping Weight 99.0 lbs.
- Item Hose Reel
- Type Welding Gas
- Drive Type Spring
- Hose Inside Dia. (In.) 3/8
- Hose Length (Ft.) 75
- (F)NPT Reel Inlet (In.) 9/16-18
- Hose Outlet (In.) 9/16-18
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 200
- Thread 9/16-18 NPTF Female Left And Right Hand
- Max. Temp. (F) 250
- Bearings Permanently Lubricated
- Latch Vibrationproof, Self Locking
- Mounting Floor, Wall, Ceiling, Bench or Truck
- Seal Type Buna N
- Length (In.) 24
- Width (In.) 13
- Height (In.) 25-3/8
- Grade T
- Meets/Exceeds R.M.A. And C.G.A. Type V.D. Specifications
- For Use With Acetylene, Mapp, Propane, Natural And Other Fuel Gases
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.