Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
3/8", 50 ft. Hose Reel, 300 psi Max. Pressure
- Item # 4JNC8
- Mfr. Model # RT650-OLPSM 1
- UNSPSC # 40142121
- Catalog Page # 3161
- Shipping Weight 27.0 lbs.
- Item Hose Reel
- Duty Rating General, Industrial
- Drive Type Spring Return
- Reel Inlet 1/2" (F)NPT
- Hose Inside Dia. 3/8"
- Hose Length 50 ft.
- Hose Ends 3/8" (M)NPT x 1/2" (M)NPT
- Hose Outlet 1/4" (M)NPT
- Max. Pressure 300 psi
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Finish Powder Coated
- Bearings Permanently Lubricated
- Latch Vibration Proof, Self Locking
- Seal Type Buna
- Swivel Material Nickel Plated Steel
- Mounting Floor, Wall, Ceiling, Bench and Truck
- Application Air and Water
- Includes Hose
- Overall Height 18"
- Overall Width 7-5/8"
- Overall Length 16-7/8"
- Hose Material PVC
- Hose Included Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.