Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ext. Cord Reel w/Hand Lamp, 16/2AWG, 50ft.
- Item # 2XJD5
- Mfr. Model # L 4050 162 2SB 1
- UNSPSC # 26121635
- Catalog Page # 509
- Shipping Weight 33.07 lbs.
- Item Extension Cord Reel with Hand Lamp
- Lamp Type Fluorescent
- Lamp Watts 13.00
- Voltage 120VAC
- Cord Length 50 ft.
- Gauge/Conductor 16/2
- Max. Amps 0.30
- Replacement Lamps Standard Bulb
- Cord Color Black
- Feeder Cord Length 5 ft.
- NEC Cord Designation SJTOW
- Reel Color Red
- Reel Material Steel
- Reel Dia. 12-5/8"
- Reel Width 3"
- Height 20"
- Width 9-3/8"
- Depth 12-5/8"
- Reel Mounting Ceiling, Wall or Bench
- Hand Lamp Mounting Hook
- Lamp Guard Yes
- Slip Ring Rating 20A @ 600VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Features Convenience swing bracket pays hose out in several different positions, Long Service Life extend service life of expensive cables by eliminating wear due to angular hose pull, Ease of Ordering order one part number, receive one box & ensure that accessory item matches reel
- Standards UL, CSA
- Includes Heavy Duty Slip Ring and Adjustable Cord Stop Included
- Grade Heavy Duty
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.