Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHeavy Duty Cord Reel Light
- Lamp TypeIncandescent
- Lamp Watts75
- Cord Length50 ft.
- Max. Amps13
- Replacement LampsStandard Bulb
- Cord ColorBlack
- Feeder Cord Length5 ft.
- NEC Cord DesignationSJTOW
- Reel ColorRed
- Reel MaterialSteel
- Reel Dia.12-5/8"
- Reel Width3"
- Reel MountingCeiling, Wall or Bench
- Hand Lamp MountingHook
- Lamp GuardYes
- Slip Ring Rating20A @ 600VAC
- Number of Outlets1
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- FeaturesConvenience swing bracket pays hose out in several different positions, Long Service Life extend service life of expensive cables by eliminating wear due to angular hose pull, Ease of Ordering order one part number, receive one box & ensure that accessory item matches reel
- StandardsUL, CSA
- IncludesHeavy Duty Slip Ring and Adjustable Cord Stop Included
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.