Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic CounterNumber of Digits: 8, LCD Display
- Item # 2PPW5
- Mfr. Model # 6300-2500-0000
- UNSPSC # 41111902
- Catalog Page # 432
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Counter
- Number of Digits8
- Character Height0.32" Black Numbers on White Background
- Max. Counts per Second40 Low Speed Mode, 500 High Speed Mode
- Input Signal10 to 300VDC, 20 to 300VAC
- Output Rating0.1A @ 30VDC
- OutputOpen-Drain MOSFET
- MountingRectangular Panel with Clip
- Power RequiredSelf Powered (15+ yr. Lithium Battery)
- Min. On/Off Pulse12.5 msec in Low Speed Mode, 1.0 msec in High Speed Mode
- Reset TypeFront Panel Push Button
- Connector Type4 Screw Terminals
- StandardsUL/cUL, CE, European WEEE And RoHS Compliant, EMC Compliant EN61326:2001
- NEMA Rating4, 4X, 12
- IP Rating66
- Fits1.79" x 0.89" Panel Cutout
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.