Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectronic Counter
- Number of Digits4
- DisplayRed LED
- Character Height4"
- Max. Counts per Second25,000
- Input SignalMaximum Frequency 35K
- Output Rating5 Amp
- Output(1) Form C
- Power Required50 to 250VAC/22 to 250VDC
- Min. On/Off Pulse15 msec (Remote Reset)
- Prescaling Range00.0001 to 99.9999
- Reset TypeFront Panel Push Button or Remote
- InterfaceRS485, RS232
- Connector TypeScrew Terminal
- Special FeaturesWith Rate Indicator; Programmable Scaling And Decimal Points; Built-In Batch Counting Capability; Universally Powered; Aluminum Case Construction
- StandardsCE Approved, Emissions and Immunity to EN 61326, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-11
- NEMA Rating4X
- IP Rating65
- Fitslarge display does not panel mount
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
- Accuracy+/-1 Digit
- Loop Supply Voltage24VDC
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.