Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Counter Ratemeter, 6 Digits, 2 Preset, LED
- Item # 13D023
- Mfr. Model # PAXI0020
- UNSPSC # 41113601
- Catalog Page # 431
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Counter Rate Meter
- Number of Digits6
- DisplayRed Sunlight Readable or Standard Green LED
- Character Height0.56"
- Max. Counts per Second34,000
- Input Signal12VDC Current Sinking; 30VDC Current Sourcing
- Output Rating5 Amp
- Output(1) Form C
- Power Required85 to 250VAC
- Min. On/Off Pulse15 msec (Remote Reset)
- Prescaling Range00.0001 to 99.9999
- Reset TypeNone
- Interface13D003, 13D004, 13D005, 13D006, 13D007, 13D008, 13D009, 13D010, 13D011
- Connector TypeScrew Terminal
- Special FeaturesVariable Intensity Display; 10 Point Scaling For Non-Linear Processes
- StandardscUL US Listed, CE Approved, Emissions and Immunity to EN 61326:2006, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-8, EN 61000-4-11, Emission EN 55011
- NEMA Rating4X
- IP Rating65
- FitsStandard 1/8 DIN Panel Cutout
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
- Accuracy+/-1 Digit
- Loop Supply Voltage12VDC
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.