Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectronic Counter
- Number of Digits8
- Character Height0.35"
- Max. Counts per Second10,000
- Input Signal3.6VDC (SNK Mode), 28VDC (SRC Mode)
- Output RatingNone
- Power Required3.6VDC Lithium Battery
- Min. On/Off Pulse15 msec (Remote Reset)
- Reset TypeFront Panel Push Button or Remote
- Connector Type10" Wire Lead/Screw Terminal
- Special FeaturesContact, Logic, Open Collector, or High Voltage Inputs
- StandardsCE Approved, cULus Listed, Safety: UL Listed, File # E179259, UL508, UL50, IEC 61010-1, EN 61010-1, IEC 529, Emissions and Immunity to EN 61326:2006, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-8, EN 61000-4-11, EN 55011
- NEMA Rating4X
- IP Rating65
- FitsStandard 1/32 DIN Panel Cutout
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
- Accuracy+/-1 Digit
- Loop Supply Voltage3V Lithium
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.