Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectronic Counter Rate Meter
- Number of Digits8
- Character Height0.46"
- Max. Counts per Second20,000
- Input Signal28VDC
- Output Rating3 Amp Single Contact
- Output(1) Form C
- Power Required9 to 28VDC
- Min. On/Off Pulse10 msec
- Prescaling Range00.0001 to 99.9999
- Reset TypeFront Panel Push Button
- InterfaceRS485, RS232
- Connector TypeScrew Terminal
- Special FeaturesProgrammable Scaling For Count And Rate, Bi-Directional Counting, Up/Down Control, Quadrature Sensing (Up To 4 Times Resolution), Display Color Change Capability At Preset Output
- StandardsCE, Safety: UL Recognized Component, File #E179259, UL61010A-1, CSA 22.2 No. 61010-1, UL Listed, File # E137808, UL508, CSA C22.2 No. 14-M95, UL50, IECEE CB Scheme Test Certificate #US/9257/UL, CB Scheme Test Report #E179259-V01-S02, IEC 61010-1, EN 61010-1, IEC 529, Emissions and Immunity to EN 61326, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-8, EN 55011
- NEMA Rating4X
- IP Rating65
- Fits1.30" x 2.68" Panel Cutout
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
- Accuracy+/-1 Digit
- Loop Supply Voltage24VDC
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.