Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Counter, Number of Digits: 8, LCD Display, Max. Counts per Second: 5000
- Item # 13C875
- Mfr. Model # CUB4L800
- UNSPSC # 41113601
- Catalog Page # 430
- Shipping Weight 0.27 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Counter
- Number of Digits8
- Character Height0.46"
- Max. Counts per Second5000
- Input Signal0.5V
- Output RatingNone
- Power Required3V Lithium Battery
- Min. On/Off Pulse15 msec (Remote Reset)
- Prescaling Range0.00001 to 9.99999
- Reset TypeFront Panel Push Button or Remote
- Connector TypeScrew Terminal
- StandardsCE Approved, UL Recognized Component, File# E179259
- NEMA Rating4X
- IP Rating65
- Fits1.30" x 2.68" Panel Cutout
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
- Accuracy+/-1 Digit
- Loop Supply Voltage9 to 24VDC
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- Item # 13C877RED LION
Price $201.00 / each
- Item # 13C876Electronic Counter, Number of Digits: 8, Backlit Yellow-Green LCD Display, Max. Counts per Second: 5RED LION
Price $201.00 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.