Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Counter, Number of Digits: 6, LCD Display, Max. Counts per Second: 100
- Item # 13C857
- Mfr. Model # CUB30000
- UNSPSC # 41113601
- Catalog Page # 430
- Shipping Weight 0.12 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Counter
- Number of Digits6
- Character Height0.2"
- Max. Counts per Second100
- Input Signal1.5VDC Current Sinking, 30VDC Current Sourcing
- Output RatingNone
- Power Required(2) 3V "N" Style Batteries
- Min. On/Off Pulse5 msec
- Prescaling Range0.00001 to 9.99999
- Reset TypeFront Panel Push Button
- Connector Type12" Wire Lead
- Special FeaturesOperates From Switch Contact or NPN Open Collector Inputs, Self Powered, 2-Wire Connection, Eliminates Power Wiring
- StandardsCE Approved, Safety: IEC 1010-1, EN 61010-1, Immunity to EN 50082-2, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-8, ENV 50204, Emissions to EN 50081-2, EN 55011
- NEMA Rating1
- Fits1" x 2" Panel Cutout
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
- Accuracy+/-1 Digit
- Loop Supply Voltage3V Lithium
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 13C860RED LION
Price $66.25 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.