Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectronic Counter
- Number of Digits6
- Display2 Line Backlit LCD
- Character Height0.3" Main, 0.2" Secondary
- Max. Counts per Second11,800
- Input Signal1.5VDC Current Sinking, 30VDC Current Sourcing
- Output Rating5A @ 250VAC and 30VDC (Relay); 100mA @ 1.1VDC and 30VDC (NPN)
- Output(2) Form A Relay, 1-NPN
- Power Required85 to 250VAC
- Min. On/Off Pulse15 msec (Remote Reset)
- Prescaling Range0.00001 to 9.99999
- Reset TypeFront Panel Push Button
- Connector TypeScrew Terminal
- Special FeaturesBi-Directional and Quadrature Counting; Red Top Line And Green Bottom Line Backlighting; Programmable User Inputs And Front Panel Function Key
- StandardsUL File E137808, CE Approved, cRU US Listed; Immunity to EN 50082-2, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-6, ENV 50204; Emissions to EN 50081-2, EN 55011
- NEMA Rating4X
- IP Rating65
- FitsStandard 1/16 DIN Panel Cutout
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
- Accuracy+/-1 Digit
- Loop Supply Voltage12VDC
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.