Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWedge Anchor
- TypeFully Threaded
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Anchor Dia.3/8"
- Anchor Length3-3/4"
- Thread Size3/8-16
- Thread Length2-1/2"
- Min. Embedment1-1/2"
- Embedment In Concrete3"
- Max. Work Thickness1-7/8"
- Ultimate Pullout (Lb.)5940
- Ultimate Shear (Lb.)4140
- Ultimate Shear in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.)2620
- Ultimate Tension in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.)2240
- Agency ComplianceUL
- Meets/ExceedsA-A-1923A Type 4
- IncludesNuts and Washers
- Package Quantity50
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
- Item # 3A449RED HEADPrice:
$59.55 / each
- Item # 4CFY9RED HEADPrice:
$139.15 / each
- Item # 4KHU1MKT FASTENINGPrice:
$74.70 / each
- Item # 3A507RED HEADPrice:$85.46
- Item # 6JF42ANKR-TITEPrice:$10.54
- Item # 2G576RED HEADPrice:
$156.50 / each
- Item # 13N545SIMPSON STRONG-TIE ANCHOR SYSTEMSPrice:
$43.70 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.