Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Wedge Anchor, 304 SS, 3/4x8 1/2 L, PK10
- Item # 12G548
- Mfr. Model # WW-3484
- UNSPSC # 31162102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.35 lbs.
- Item Wedge Anchor
- Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Anchor Dia. 3/4"
- Anchor Length 8-1/2"
- Thread Size 3"-1/2"
- Thread Length 3-1/2"
- Min. Embedment 3-1/4"
- Embedment In Concrete 8"
- Max. Work Thickness 4-1/2"
- Ultimate Shear in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 13720
- Ultimate Tension in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 10840
- Agency Compliance UL, Factory Mutual, City of Los Angeles #RR2748; California State Fire Marshall, Caltrans
- Meets/Exceeds US Government G.S.A. Specification A-A-1923A Type 4 and G.S.A. FF-S-325 Group II Type 4, Class 1.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.