Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Single Solenoid Valve, 4/2,1/2In, 120/110V
- Item # 24W659
- Mfr. Model # 8344G074MO
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 4031
- Shipping Weight 7.5 lbs.
- Item Solenoid Valve with Manual Operator
- Body Material Brass
- Media Air/Inert Gas, Light Oil and Water
- Valve Design 4-Way/2-Position
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Orifice Dia. 3/8"
- Coefficient of Volume 1.40
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 10 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 150 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil 125 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 125 psi
- Coil Insulation Class F
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- IP Rating 66
- Max. Fluid Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Voltage 110/120VAC
- Hz 50/60
- Watts 10.1
- Seal Material NBR
- Coil Enclosure Watertight No Junction Box
- Electrical Connections 1/2" Conduit w/18" Leads
- Overall Length 6-1/8"
- Overall Width 3-3/16"
- Overall Height 5"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 2"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.