Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Solenoid Valve, 2/2,1-1/4 In, NC, 24V, Brass
- Item # 5LU19
- Mfr. Model # 8210G008
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 4022
- Shipping Weight 5.2 lbs.
- ItemSolenoid Valve
- Body MaterialBrass
- MediaAir/Inert Gas, Light Oil and Water
- Valve Design2-Way/2-Position
- Valve ConfigurationNormally Closed
- Pipe Size1-1/4"
- Orifice Dia.1-1/8"
- Coefficient of Volume15.00
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential5 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas125 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil125 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water125 psi
- Coil Insulation ClassF
- NEMA Rating1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- IP Rating66
- Max. Fluid Temp.150 Degrees F
- Seal MaterialNBR
- Coil EnclosureWatertight No Junction Box
- Electrical Connections1/2" Conduit w/18" Leads
- Overall Length3-2/3"
- Overall Width3-9/16"
- Overall Height5-5/8"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size4"
- ApplicationCar Wash, Air Compressors, Pumps, Laundry Equipment, Industrial Water Control
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.