Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
60/50 Hz Pilot Solenoid Valve, Black Anodized Aluminum, 1/4" Pipe Size
- Item # 2HTN9
- Mfr. Model # SC8551A001MS
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 4029
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- Item Pilot Solenoid Valve
- Body Material Black Anodized Aluminum
- Pipe Size 1/4"
- Orifice Dia. 1/4"
- Coefficient of Volume 0.86
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 30 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential 150 psi
- Voltage 120VAC
- Hz 60/50
- Watts 2.5
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- IP Rating 65
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Valve Design 3-Way/2-Position to 5-Way/2-Position
- Mounting NAMUR
- Max. Fluid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Overall Length 7-9/16"
- Overall Width 1-3/4"
- Coil Enclosure Open Frame
- Electrical Connection DIN
- Overall Height 1-5/16"
- Seal Material NBR + PUR
- Standards UL Recognized Component, CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.