Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Single Solenoid Valve, 4/2,3/8In, 120/110V
- Item # 24W669
- Mfr. Model # EF8342G701120/60DA
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.55 lbs.
- ItemSolenoid Valve
- Body MaterialStainless Steel
- MediaAir/Inert Gas, Light Oil and Water
- Valve Design4-Way/2-Position
- Pipe Size3/8"
- Orifice Dia.3/16"
- Coefficient of Volume0.70
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas125 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil100 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water100 psi
- Coil Insulation ClassF
- NEMA Rating3, 3S, 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 7, 9
- Max. Fluid Temp.160 Degrees F
- Seal MaterialNBR
- Coil EnclosureExplosionproof and Watertight
- Electrical Connections1/2" Conduit w/18" Leads
- Overall Length2-5/8"
- Overall Width2-11/16"
- Overall Height4-7/16"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size2-1/2"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.