Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Solenoid Valve, 3/2,1/4 In, NC, 24V, 316 SS
- Item # 24W660
- Mfr. Model # EV8316G381V24/DCDD
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 4025
- Shipping Weight 3.7 lbs.
- ItemSolenoid Valve
- Body Material316 Stainless Steel
- MediaAir/Inert Gas
- Valve Design3-Way/2-Position
- Valve ConfigurationNormally Closed
- Pipe Size1/4"
- Orifice Dia.5/16"
- Coefficient of Volume1.50
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas130 psi
- Coil Insulation ClassF
- NEMA Rating3, 3S, 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 7, 9
- Max. Fluid Temp.130 Degrees F
- Seal MaterialFKM
- Coil EnclosureExplosionproof and Watertight
- Electrical Connections1/2" Conduit w/18" Leads
- Overall Length2-1/8"
- Overall Width3-5/16"
- Overall Height5-11/16"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size2-13/16"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.