Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Steam and Hot Water Solenoid Valve, 2-Way/2-Position Valve Design, Normally Closed Valve Configurati
- Item # 5LU45
- Mfr. Model # 8220G029
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 3599
- Shipping Weight 6.55 lbs.
- Item Steam and Hot Water Solenoid Valve
- Valve Design 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Pipe Size 1-1/2"
- Orifice Dia. 1-1/4"
- Coefficient of Volume 22.5
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 5 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Hot Water 150 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Steam 125 psi
- Max. Fluid Temp. Hot Water 210 Degrees F
- Max. Fluid Temp. Steam 353 Degrees F
- Watts 10.1
- Coil Insulation Class H
- Voltage 120/110VAC
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- Coil Enclosure Watertight No Junction Box
- Electrical Connections 1/2" Conduit w/18" Leads
- Body Material Brass
- Ambient Temp. Range 125 Degrees F
- Hz 60/50
- Overall Length 4-3/8"
- Overall Width 4-3/32"
- Overall Height 6-9/32"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 4-11/32"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Item # 5LU46Steam and Hot Water Solenoid Valve, 2-Way/2-Position Valve Design, Normally Closed Valve ConfiguratiREDHAT
Price $1,456.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.