Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fuel Gas Solenoid, NC, 1/2In., 3.6 cv, Brass
- Item # 6WTV6
- Mfr. Model # 8210H106B
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 4026
- Shipping Weight 2.21 lbs.
- ItemFuel Gas Solenoid Valve
- Body MaterialBrass
- Valve Design2-Way/2-Position
- Valve ConfigurationNormally Closed
- Pipe Size1/2"
- Orifice Dia.5/8"
- Coefficient of Volume3.6
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential5 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential250 psi
- Ambient Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 125 Degrees F
- Coil Insulation ClassF
- Seal MaterialNBR
- NEMA Rating1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- Coil EnclosureGeneral Purpose No Junction Box and Watertight
- Electrical Connections1/2" Conduit with 18" Leads
- Max. Fluid Temp.125 Degrees F
- Overall Length3-7/16"
- Overall Width2-9/32"
- Overall Height3-15/16"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size3-3/8"
- ApplicationFor Use with Petroleum Gases (Propane) in Applications Such as Grain Dryers, Incinerators, Space Heaters, etc.
- StandardsUL, FM, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.