Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFuel Gas Solenoid Valve with Test Port
- Body MaterialAluminum
- Valve Design2-Way/2-Position
- Valve ConfigurationNormally Closed
- Pipe Size1/4"
- Orifice Dia.5/16"
- Coefficient of Volume1.1
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential15 psi
- Ambient Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 125 Degrees F
- Coil Insulation ClassF
- Seal MaterialNBR
- NEMA Rating1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- Coil EnclosureGeneral Purpose No Junction Box and Watertight
- Electrical Connections18" Leads
- Max. Fluid Temp.125 Degrees F
- Overall Length2"
- Overall Width1-11/16"
- Overall Height2-3/4"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size2-5/16"
- ApplicationFor Gas Pilot Control of Commercial and Industrial Gas Burners
- StandardsUL, FM, CSA for Safety Shutoff
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: 8040H007
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.