Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fuel Gas Solenoid, NO, 3/4In., 4.6 cv, Al.
- Item # 4KY52
- Mfr. Model # 8215G033
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 3597
- Shipping Weight 3.0 lbs.
- Item Air and Fuel Gas Solenoid Valve
- Body Material Aluminum
- Valve Design 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Open
- Pipe Size 3/4"
- Orifice Dia. 3/4"
- Coefficient of Volume 4.6
- BtuH 247,500
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential 125 psi
- Ambient Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 125 Degrees F
- Voltage 110/120VAC
- Watts 10.1
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Seal Material NBR
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- Coil Enclosure General Purpose No Junction Box and Watertight
- Electrical Connections 18" Leads
- Max. Fluid Temp. 125 Degrees F
- Hz 50/60
- Overall Length 3-5/16"
- Overall Width 2-23/64"
- Overall Height 4-7/8"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 4-1/32"
- Application Air and Vacuum Service
- Standards UL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.