Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fuel Gas Solenoid, NC, 3/4In., 5.1 cv, Al.
- Item # 3UM28
- Mfr. Model # 8214G030
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 4026
- Shipping Weight 1.85 lbs.
- Item Fuel Gas Solenoid Valve with Test Port
- Body Material Aluminum
- Valve Design 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Pipe Size 3/4"
- Orifice Dia. 3/4"
- Coefficient of Volume 5.1
- BtuH 247,500
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential 5 psi
- Ambient Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 125 Degrees F
- Voltage 110/120VAC
- Watts 17.1
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Seal Material NBR
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- Coil Enclosure General Purpose No Junction Box and Watertight
- Electrical Connections 1/2" Conduit with 18" Leads
- Max. Fluid Temp. 125 Degrees F
- Hz 50/60
- Overall Length 3-5/16"
- Overall Width 2-23/64"
- Overall Height 4-15/16"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 3-21/32"
- Application For On-Off Control of Fuel Gas in Commercial and Industrial Gas Burners
- Standards UL, FM, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.