Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cryogenic Solenoid Valve, 2-Way/2-Position Valve Design, Normally Closed Valve Configuration
- Item # 2HTN1
- Mfr. Model # 8222G002LT
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 4030
- Shipping Weight 2.3 lbs.
- Item Cryogenic Solenoid Valve
- Valve Design 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Orifice Dia. 5/8"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential 90 psi
- Voltage 120VAC
- Watts 17.1
- Overall Length 2-3/4"
- Overall Width 1-61/64"
- Overall Height 4-11/16"
- Coefficient of Volume 3.80
- Coil Insulation Class H
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3S, 4, 4X
- Coil Enclosure Watertight No Junction Box
- Electrical Connections 1/2" Conduit w/18" Leads
- Max. Fluid Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Body Material Brass
- Hz 60
- Seal Material Clad Copper
- Seat Material Brass
- Disc Material Brass
- Standards CSA Certified, Meets Applicable CE Directives
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.