Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Angle Body Piston Valve, Bronze, NC, 1 In
- Item # 1WG92
- Mfr. Model # 8290B010
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 4030
- Shipping Weight 3.9 lbs.
- ItemAngle Body Piston Valve
- Body MaterialBronze
- Valve Design2-Way/2-Position
- Valve ConfigurationNormally Closed
- Pipe Size1"
- Orifice Dia.1"
- Coefficient of Volume19
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water150 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Steam150 psi
- Min. Pilot Pressure60 psi
- Max. Pilot Pressure150 psi
- Operator Size63 mm
- Ambient Temp. Range15 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Stem Material431 Stainless Steel
- Disc MaterialBrass
- Center Line Pipe Center Size7"
- Max. Fluid Temp.366 Degrees F
- Viscosity2,700 SSU
- Overall Length3-1/2"
- Overall Width7-1/5"
- Overall Height7-3/5"
- ActuatorPilot Solenoid Valve, Not Included
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.