Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Fireplace and Stove Repair Sealant Black, Sealant Application: Fire Barrier, 10.1 oz. Size, Tube
- Item # 4CRG1
- Mfr. Model # 0466
- UNSPSC # 46191503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.98 lbs.
- Item Fireplace and Stove Repair Sealant
- Base Silicate
- Size 10.1 oz.
- Container Type Tube
- Color Black
- Specific Gravity 1.62
- Performance Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 1000 Degrees F
- Substrates Concrete, Cinder Block, Stucco, Stone, Mortar, Brick
- Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F
- Full Cure 3 to 4 hr.
- Application Time 30 min.
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Characteristics Non-Flammable, Prevents Drafts, Water Clean-Up, Tack-free Time 30 min.
- VOC Less Than 10g/L
- For Use With 10.5 oz. Caulk Gun
- Application For Patching Fire Bricks and Sealing Wood-Burning Stoves, Interior Use Only
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.