Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Fireplace and Stove Repair SealantSealant Application: Fire Barrier, 10.1 oz. Size
- Item # 4CRG1
- Mfr. Model # 0466
- UNSPSC # 46191503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.98 lbs.
- ItemFireplace and Stove Repair Sealant
- Size10.1 oz.
- Container TypeTube
- Specific Gravity1.62
- Performance Temp. Range32 Degrees to 1000 Degrees F
- SubstratesConcrete, Cinder Block, Stucco, Stone, Mortar, Brick
- Flash PointGreater Than 200 Degrees F
- Full Cure3 to 4 hr.
- Application Time30 min.
- Application Temp. Range40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- CharacteristicsNon-Flammable, Prevents Drafts, Water Clean-Up, Tack-free Time 30 min.
- VOCLess Than 10g/L
- For Use With10.5 oz. Caulk Gun
- ApplicationFor Patching Fire Bricks and Sealing Wood-Burning Stoves, Interior Use Only
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.