Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPlaster Pencil
- Size1.25 oz.
- Container TypePlastic Sleeve
- Flash PointGreater Than 200 Degrees F
- Temp. Range40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Dry Time1/2 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat1 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free1 hr.
- Traffic Hours1 hr.
- Application TimeNot Specified
- Setting Time1/2 hr.
- Functional Cure1 hr.
- Adheres ToWood, Drywall, Gypsum, Brick, Plaster
- ApplicationUsed to Fill Fine-Line Cracks, Nail Holes, Nicks, Joints In Plaster, Wallboard, Woodwork
- CharacteristicsReady to Use, Minimal Drying Time, Paintable
- Yield StrengthNot Specified
- MeetsVOC Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.