Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFireplace & Stove Repair
- Size10.1 oz.
- Application Time30 min.
- Functional Cure (Hours)24
- Coverage30 Linear ft. @ 3/16" Bead
- Flash Point (F)Greater Than 200
- Operating Temp. Range32 to 1000 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (F)32 to 1000
- Adheres ToMetal, Concrete
- For Use With10.5 oz. Caulk Gun
- CharacteristicsNon-Flammable Silicate Based, Prevents Drafts, Water Clean-Up, For Use On Fireplaces, Wood-Burning Stoves, Flues, Concrete Ovens, Chimney Joints, And Ash Pit Doors
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Fireplace & Stove Silicate Cement is a non-flammable, silicate
based compound that sets rock hard when fired. The black
textured paste adheres well to fire brick, cinder block, metal
and mortar. It cures with a warm fire and provides a durable,
long lasting seal that withstands temperatures up to 1000°F.
For international ordering please visit the Worldwide at the top of any page on Grainger.com. Locate your region and your country for how to order to your location.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.