Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mercury Device Recycle Kt, 14x10x11-1/2In
- Item # 4NYA7
- Mfr. Model # SUPPLY-049
- UNSPSC # 39101605
- Catalog Page # 617
- Shipping Weight 5.4 lbs.
- Item Mercury Device Recycling Kit
- Length 14"
- Width 10"
- Depth 11-1/2"
- Top Dia. 14-5/32"
- Bottom Dia. 10-1/2"
- Weight Capacity 66 lb.
- Volume Capacity 5 gal.
- For Use With Intact Universal Waste Mercury Devices (55 lbs.)
- Includes Container, Pre-printed Address Labels, Waste Pickup, Transportation, Recycling Costs and Certificate of Reclamation
- UN Approval No. 1H2/Y30/S/09
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Facilitates Recycling Programs
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, PR and VI
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.