Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Thread Sealant with PTFE, 16 oz., White
- Item # 4YRW7
- Mfr. Model # 23431
- UNSPSC # 31201514
- Catalog Page # 3125
- Shipping Weight 1.4 lbs.
- ItemPipe Thread Sealant
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeCan
- Chemical TypePTFE
- Gas Pressure Range2,000 psi
- Liquid Pressure Range10,000 psi
- Full CureNon Setting Immediate Test
- Application TimeNot Specified
- Application Temp. Range20 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Flash Point300 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity1.32
- For Use WithGalvanized Steel, Iron, Brass, Copper, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Polyethylene, Reinforced Fiberglass, PVC, ABS and CPVC Including Flow Guard Gold Pipes
- ApplicationNon-Setting, Multiple Uses Including Pneumatics, Acids, Ammonia, Compressed Air, Fluids, Gases, Potable and Non-Potable Water
- IncludesPneumatics, Acids, Ammonia, Compressed Air, Fluids, Gases, Potable and Non-Potable Water
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.