Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAnti Sieze Compound
- TypeNickel Rich
- Size8 oz.
- Size/Net Weight (Oz.)8
- Temp. Range (F)0 to 2600 Degrees
- Flash Point (F)390 Degrees
- Specific Gravity1.1
- ContainsPure Nickel Flakes
- ApplicationIdeal for use in ammonia, acetylene and vinyl monomers which are unstable in the presence of copper - contains NO coopper or graphite. Therefore can be used in applications that prohibit the presence of cooper. Used extensively in refineries, chemical plants, petro-chemical plants, power generation facilities. Burner tips, furnace hinges, heat exchangers, reactor bolts, manifolds, manhole studs, sliding surfaces, keyways and bushings. Not for use on oxygen.
- CharacteristicsSilver Color Grease
- StandardsNAVSEA INST 9210.36B
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.