Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Anti Sieze Compound, Copper Rich, 16 oz.
- Item # 46F526
- Mfr. Model # 72841
- UNSPSC # 15121515
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.278 lbs.
- Item Anti Sieze Compound
- Type Copper Rich
- Size 16 oz.
- Size/Net Weight (Oz.) 16
- Temp. Range (F) -65 to 1800 Degrees
- Flash Point (F) 480 Degrees
- Specific Gravity 1.23
- Contains Micro-Sized Copper Flakes Dispersed in a Non-Melt, High Temp Grease
- Application Resists seizure for easy breakout on all metal connections including Stainless Steel. Highly conductive for electrical connections. Protects against galling, heat-freeze, rust and corrosion. Great for threaded fittings, keyways, all sliding surfaces, battery terminals, bulb sockets, line connections, lugs, clamps, gaskets, spark plugs, manifolds, bushings, flanges, bolts and cap screws.
- Characteristics Copper Color Grease
- Standards Exceeds MIL-A-907E
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.