Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFlush Mount Rear View Camera
- Camera TypeCMOS
- Viewing Angle120 Degrees
- Camera Resolution250k Pixels
- IP Rating67
- Illumination9 Automatic Infra-red Night Vision Illuminators
- Power Required12 to 24VDC
- For Use WithAny Monitor with RCA Capability
- IncludesRCA Connecters, Drill Bit, Power Cable, Surface Metal Mounting Bracket and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.