Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemInfrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)400 Degrees to 3275 Degrees F
- Focus Spot Size and Distance1" @ 90"
- Accuracy+/-1.5 Degrees F or +/-1%
- EmissivityAdjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- IncludesBattery and Carrying Case
- Laser SightingSingle Dot
- Battery TypeAA
- Data Logging100 Points
- Data HoldYes
- DisplayBacklit LCD
- Resolution1 Degrees F/1 Degrees C
- Spectral Response1.6 uM
- Response Time550 msec.
- Repeatability+/-1 Degrees F or +/-0.5%
- Operating Temp. Range32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- StandardsFDA Class IIIa Laser
- Special FeaturesLong Range for Molten Metal
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.