Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFixed Mount Infrared Temperature Sensor
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 1112 Degrees F
- Output4 to 20 mA DC, 0-5 V DC, J or K Thermocouple
- Focus Spot Size and Distance1" @ 10"
- Power Source12 to 24 VDC
- Cable Length9.84 ft.
- Impedance20 Ohms (On Thermocouple Output)
- Loop Resistance100 K Ohms On mV DC Output or 500 Ohms On mA DC Output With 24 V DC Power
- Current Rating100mA
- EmissivityAdjustable 0.1 to 1
- Spectral Response8 To 14uM
- Ambient Temp. Range32 Degrees To 160 Degrees F
- Response Time150ms
- Accuracy+/-1% or +/-2 Degrees F
- Repeatability+/-0.5% of Reading or +/-1 Degrees F, Whichever Is Greater
- Sensor Length1.1"
- Thread SizeM12 x 1
- Housing Length3.2"
- Housing Width2.4"
- Environmental ApplicationsIP 65 (NEMA-4)
- IncludesHead Mounting Nut and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Sensors (289)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.