Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Fixed Mount IR Temp Sensor, -40 to 1112F
- Item # 1CVJ9
- Mfr. Model # RAYMID10LTCB15
- UNSPSC # 41112219
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.1 lbs.
- Item Fixed Mount Infrared Temperature Sensor
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 1112 Degrees F
- Output 4 to 20 mA DC, 0-5 V DC, J or K Thermocouple
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 10"
- Power Source 12 to 24 VDC
- Cable Length 49.21 ft.
- Impedance 20 Ohms (On Thermocouple Output)
- Loop Resistance 100 K Ohms On mV DC Output or 500 Ohms On mA DC Output With 24 V DC Power
- Current Rating 100mA
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.1 to 1
- Spectral Response 8 To 14uM
- Ambient Temp. Range 32 Degrees To 160 Degrees F
- Response Time 150ms
- Accuracy +/-1% or +/-2 Degrees F
- Repeatability +/-0.5% of Reading or +/-1 Degrees F, Whichever Is Greater
- Sensor Length 1.1"
- Thread Size M12 x 1
- Dia. 0.55"
- Housing Length 3.2"
- Housing Width 2.4"
- Environmental Applications IP 65 (NEMA-4)
- Includes Head Mounting Nut and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 years
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.