Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fixed Mount IR Temp. Sensor, 212 to 932F
- Item # 1CVJ2
- Mfr. Model # RAYCI1B10L
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # 862
- Shipping Weight 0.61 lbs.
- ItemFixed Mount Infrared Temperature Sensor
- Temp. Range212 Degrees to 932 Degrees F
- OutputJ Thermocouple
- Focus Spot Size and Distance1" @ 4"
- Power Source12 to 24 VDC
- Cable Length10 ft.
- Impedance50 Ohms
- Loop Resistance50 K Ohms
- Current Rating20mA
- EmissivityFixed 0.95
- Spectral Response8 To 14uM
- Ambient Temp. Range32 Degrees To 160 Degrees F
- Response Time350ms
- Accuracy+/-2% or +/-6 Degrees F ( +/-3 Degrees C)
- Repeatability+/-1% of Measured Value or +/-2 Degrees F, Whichever Is Greater
- Sensor Length3.5"
- Thread Size3/4-16 UNF
- Environmental ApplicationsIP 65 (NEMA-4)
- Includes(2) Mounting Nuts and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 years
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.