Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Panel Meter, Temp Or Process
- Item # 1CVK3
- Mfr. Model # RAYGPCM
- UNSPSC # 41111917
- Catalog Page # 862
- Shipping Weight 1.2 lbs.
- ItemDigital Panel Meter
- TypeTemperature or Process
- Input Range0 - 5 V DC or 4 - 20 mA DC or J, K, E, N, R, S, T Thermocouple
- Display Span-9999 to 9999
- Display Digits4
- DisplayRed LED
- RelaysTwo SPDT rated 5 Amps @ 250VAC
- Excitation24 V DC @ 50 mA
- Use With1CVJ1 - 1CVJ4 and 1CVJ7 - 1CVJ9 IR Sensors
- FitsStandard 1/8 DIN Cutout
- Connector TypeScrew Terminal
- Power Required110/220 V AC
- NEMA Rating12
- IncludesMounting Hardware and Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
various types of thermocouple inputs. It provides two setpoint alarm signals and one of two types of analog output: 4-20 mA output or thermocouple output.
(Factory default is 4-20 mA output.) If you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.