Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Thermistor Thrmom, -58 to 500F, Digital
- Item # 3KGN1
- Mfr. Model # 4152
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # 839
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- Item Thermistor Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) -58 Degrees to 500 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -50 Degrees to 250 Degrees
- Accuracy +/-1 Degrees C
- Standards ISO 17025 A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory
- Battery Type LR44
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees C (-20 to 200), 1 Degrees C (Below -20 or Above 200)
- Display LCD
- Features Magnetic Back for Placement On A Metal Surface
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes Traceable(R) Certification
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1-1/2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger part number 3KGN has a probe length of 5 ¾ inches, with a diameter of 0.14 (9/64)
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.