Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
IR Therm, 1 In @ 12 In Focus
- Item # 8NL52
- Mfr. Model # FI40L
- UNSPSC # 41112210
- Catalog Page # 861
- Shipping Weight 0.62 lbs.
- ItemInfrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-40 Degrees to 536 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)-55 Degrees to 280 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance1" @ 12"
- Accuracy+/- 2 Degrees C or +/- 1%
- EmissivityFixed 0.97
- IncludesInstructions, Battery, Carrying Case
- Laser SightingSingle Dot
- Battery Type9V
- Data HoldYes
- DisplayBacklit LCD
- Special Features180 hr. of Continuous Use, System On Chip
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3750)
- Testers (3599)
- Test Instruments (3124)
- Temperature Testers (1266)
- Temperature Meters (766)
- Digital Thermometers (393)
- Remote Thermometers (248)
- Infrared Thermometers (246)
- Noncontact Thermometers (216)
- IR Thermometers (197)
- Infrared Guns (192)
- Thermal Guns (192)
- Infrared Temperature Meters (144)
- Maximum/Minimum Thermometers (125)
- Infrared Scanners (109)
- Infrared Thermometer Guns (109)
- HVAC Thermometers (103)
- High-Temperature Thermometers (89)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.